Tuesday 3 July 2012

Today I found some old images I had taken before on Instagram in Jennifer Hope Leggings, thought they looked pretty sick together.




I also found this picture when the man Toddbee posted a picture of one of his Jennifer Hope Logo tees on Instagram and we got over 2800+likes. Pretty sick considering it hit the popular page!


Also got this amazing reblog from a customer the other day on Instagram. I absolute love it as she's teamed her jumper up with some nikes which is usually the way I style my photoshoots so it must look alright as well as reflect the market i'm aiming for! ALSO thats how I always wear them. 


Had a cute reblog today, alongside the girl of Lookbook that now features on a Topshop t-shirt? crazy what these sites can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment