Tuesday 17 July 2012

Knife Party in Jennifer Hope

I posted this video a while back however I wanted to repost it because I love it so bloody much. My dear friend and DJ for Knife Party, also Pendulum, featured wearing Jennifer Hope at Villa Rouge nightclub in Paris. This man is one of the best people I know and has supported me throughout. I went to see Knife Party play at UKF few months ago in Bristol and seriously the crowd go mad for Knife Party. I've seen Pendulum play before as a live band and of course their stage presence is incredible and definitely a band you should see live if you have a chance, however Knife Party seem to be killing it just as much on there DJ sets recently. Too much love for this lot, won't ever hear a bad word said about them. 


No comments:

Post a Comment