Thursday 19 July 2012

Jennifer Hope Gold Camo outfit

Todays Jennifer Hope outfit isn't as summery as yesterdays however I've mixed it up with a few extremely popular items amongst us girls at the moment. I've gone for a simple Black logo t-shirt from Jennifer Hope as I have teamed it with an extremely heavily camo printed Carhartt Jacket. The Jacket is called a Carhartt state camo coat, and I own one myself and boy was it hard to find in the smaller sizes but it was extremely worth it in the end, it definitely beats all the parka/army looking coats on the high street at the moment. I've added some of the extremely popular disco pants to the outfit however in a Charcoal Grey, I love all the colours American Apparel do in these they always look perfect with a t-shirt tucked into them, casual but babe'n!
Yet again for footwear we have some air max 1s, I'm not going to lie these Black and Golds might actually be super hard to find as they were around a good few years ago but you could always create some nice IDs. Just to add the finishing touch I've added some Stussy gold hoop earrings, hope you like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment