Wednesday 25 July 2012

Jennifer Hope Outfit of today

Well I started by trying to create a summery outfit considering the weather of the last few days however it developed into a lot of black! However in my defence black is pretty good for summer as it hides grass stains and sweat patches haha if you have problems with either of these. 

So to start with we've gone for The Hundreds Forever Team logo tee in Black and Purple from Urban Industry, I love the oversized t-shirts with leggings look also it being extremely comfortable in warm weather. I have gone with some of my own Jennifer Hope printed leggings, they are the Purple Gold Symmetrical print leggings. I know I am bias because it is my brand but seriously girls if you have an issue with getting your legs out in the summer, colourful leggings are the one. Firstly because they are cover your legs up and are comfortable in the heat but also because they still look summery so you won't get people saying "aren't you hot in those??"! 
We have teamed this outfit with some Nike Huarache in Black and Yellow also from Urban Industry. I love these trainers because for starters they are extremely comfortable, I think I'm going for comfort with this outfit, but also look fresh and especially with the touch of yellow for the summer weather. 
To finish it off I've added a Mishka Oversized Adder New Era Cap in Navy and Carolina Blue. I thought I'd try add a bit of colour with the hat, I was going to put a Orange Carhartt beanie with the outfit which would also work however its a bit hot for beanies at the moment. Good thing about the cap you can shade your face from the sun so you don't end up with a lobster face however I understand some girls may not feel that they can get away with caps so if you don't feel like you can the outfit will still look sick hat or no hat. 




No comments:

Post a Comment