Friday 13 July 2012

I was introduced to this lovely lady Gina Harrison through my friend Maddie who's magazine I had featured in before. Gina is from the UK but is between London and LA, she's a model, actress, dancer and singer! She honestly looks sensational in all of her photoshoots she does, and she does it with class.
I sent her a couple of my Jennifer Hope items to represent and also I'm doing some work with her in the near future which I'm extremely excited about. The image below is Gina wearing one of the Jennifer Hope Tie Dye Jumpers.

If you want to see some more images or find out more about Gina this is a link to her Model Mayhem.


The below images are some pictures of her photoshoots that I just personally love so I thought I'd feature them here. 




No comments:

Post a Comment