Monday 30 July 2012

Jennifer Hope Outfit of the day courtesy of Amber!

I just had to put this picture and outfit into a blog because I absolutely love it! Amber is wearing one of our Acid Wash Jennifer Hope vests and she's put it together so well that I just had to recreate it in one of my outfits of the day. 



Of course I haven't got the outfit exactly how Amber is wearing it but this is my interpretation. Gone for the vintage army jacket which you can get from Urban Outfitters or you can go to your local army surplus store and pick up one for a third of the price! Obviously we have the Jennifer Hope Acid Wash Vest in Black which I think goes amazingly with these army jackets. We have the vintage brown shoulder bag and Gold Casio watch and Gold earrings. And to finish it off with have Black and White Nike Air Max 1s.

No comments:

Post a Comment