Sunday 16 September 2012

Moschino Cheap and Chic Spring/summer 2013

Excitingly London Fashion Week is taking place at the moment, I always love looking at all the collections of the different designers daily. I had a peak at Moschino Cheap and Chic spring summer 2013 collection today. The prints are extremely bold with the use of a heavy black outline. They've used some really fun prints using large pineapples over their blazer jackets and smart trousers. 

I also love how the collection has been styled with the use of colourful trainers with small girly summer dresses. I absolutely love this look and will definitely be rocking it in Spring Summer 2013, I already do rock the colourful trainers but perhaps not comfortable enough yet for the cute girly dresses. 









No comments:

Post a Comment