Sunday 9 September 2012

Jennifer Hope outfit of the day inspired by Bnugss



Outfit of the day inspired by the lovely @bnugss of the famous Instagram!
I love this outfit as its simple yet effective due to the colours and accessories to make it stand out. I've added a couple of my own touches of a necklace and earrings for this outfit.

Firstly we have our Jennifer Hope grey logo tshirt which I think makes this outfit look really casual and gives it a sporty feel with the lemon coloured jeans. I've gone for the pale yellow jeans from Topshop which are an extremely good fit which you just need to fold up to reveal your footwear. We have gone for some Nike Air Max 1s that she is wearing in the outfit which are the volt/sky blue colourway. 
I couldn't see what hat she was wearing properly so I went for the LRG Camo tree snapback available from 5 pointz. And just to add my own touches to the outfit with a Diamond Shape Link Collar from Topshop with matching earrings. 

No comments:

Post a Comment