Friday 31 August 2012

Mac Heavenly Creature collection

Nearly everyday I walk past the window of Mac and think to myself how much I love the advertisement on the window for the new Mac Heavenly Creature collection however I have never properly looked into the collection.

I had a nose today and everything looks amazing, I know as soon as you use the eye shadow it won't look like a planet any longer but I do think it is extremely effective. The whole space thing has been extremely popular with the Black Milk Space print leggings and then the collaboration of Black Milk and Jeffrey Campbell using it the space print on some of the shoes. I think it really works for Mac and its an extremely eye catching collection. Thats what I like a bout Mac they make their collections a bit more fun, think out of the box a little bit more than other cosmetic brands.







No comments:

Post a Comment