Thursday 2 August 2012

Jennifer Hope Outfit of the day courtesy of Joe

We have Joe Sims to thank for the Outfit of today!! Joe has such a confident fashion style which I just love, he's not scared to wear anything and creates incredible looks using items in fashion as well as his own unique edge however it always works. Massive love Joe.
Again I haven't got exactly what Joe is wearing its just my interpretation.



So in the outfit of today we have gone for this brightly coloured Ragged Priest denim shirt with double denim Levi shorts which you can get from vintage stores, Levis or shops like Urban Outfitters. We have gone for the weekend bag from American Apparel, possible not bigger enough for my weekend bag but I reckon it would suit boys. Of Course Joe is wearing one of Jennifer Hopes Blue/Pink Tie Dye tshirts which I think the logo really stands out in this outfit. 
For the footwear we have gone for some Nike Vandal Hi "Rock Edition" Spring 2010. As you can see Joe has a long gold chain on, any gold chain would work but I've splashed out a bit and gone for an Alexander Mcqueen gold double skull necklace, I do think it would look amazing though. To finish with have a Lakers snapback which you can pick up from Size?


No comments:

Post a Comment