Saturday 4 August 2012

Kitty Cowell in Jennifer Hope at the London 2012 Olympics

ARGH I just bloody love the Olympics after that Super Saturday of watching Mo, Jessica and Greg all win GOLD was just amazing! I didn't think I was going to enjoy the olympics this much but I watch it everyday.
Slightly relevant to my rambling about the Olympics, the amazing Kitty Cowell has been out reppin Jennifer Hope at the Olympics! Seriously check this girl out, she is absolutely lovely, extremely talented and definitely one to watch out for, I'm seeing big things for this girl. I've nicked a couple of photos she put up on Instagram of her day there, haha I'm sure she won't mind, I hope.






Heres one of Kittys Videos for you to have a nose at:


Make sure you check her out now.

No comments:

Post a Comment