Wednesday 16 July 2014

Dream Hair Extensions by Ariella Ann

Today I was introduced to the most incredible extension brand. I've always wanted to dip dye my hair but it never turns out very well as my hair is quite damaged from dying it a lot when I was younger. But today I stumbled across the most incredible extensions that have such stunning dip dye colours. The brand is called Intense Extensions and run by a lovely lady called Ariella Ann. Ariella Ann creates all the extensions custom for you whether you want long extensions or short ones, what colour mix you would like and she also colour matches your hair so they look nature from the top. Ariella really creates pieces of artwork on these extensions and you will see what I mean by the pictures. She does payment schemes if you can't afford them straight away as they are a little more than your standard synthetic hair. However considering some human hair extensions over in the UK are around £80 anyway, you might as well pay a little more and make your hair stand out in the crowd. All extensions are hand custom dyed, hand sewn and glued so you are definitely getting your moneys worth.

If you want to know more visit:

http://www.intenseextensions.com














No comments:

Post a Comment