Monday 6 October 2014

Halloween Inspiration from LOOKBOOK.NU

It's already October and that means, Halloween! Yes we can't believe its October already but you only have a few weeks to get your halloween outfit sorted. Every year I say to myself, oh I wish I had sorted my costume out earlier however this year I am ready and searching for inspiration already. Heres some inspirational outfits we found from Lookbook.NU. Outfits from Alina, Elle-May Leckenby, Linabugz and Rachel Lynch. 


X- Ray - Brashy Couture Shirt, Black Milk Leggings


Rock of Ages - Christian Benner Jacket, Romwe Leggings, Jeffrey Campbell Boots


90s Grunge - Christian Benner Dress, Christian Benner Leather Jacket, Chic Wish Creepers


Matrix - Black backless skate dress Choices, The Priestess Black Milk Clothing


Sparkling Skeleton - Gold Crystal sunnies The Crystal Cult, Sequin Skeleton Top Wildfox Couture, Gold Snake Ring Nasty Gal


Beach Barbie - Zero UV Pink heart sunnies, Nasty Gal White Lace Cape, I'm really a Mermaid swimsuit Wildfox Couture


Rainbow Unicorn - Miss Guided Teal Jacket, YRU Unicorn Platforms Dolls Kill


The Craft - Banshee Skirt Deandri, Nancy Top Deandri, Salem UNIF Boots













No comments:

Post a Comment