Tuesday 22 April 2014

Must have gothic accessories

I've recently found some of the best jewellery and I know a lot of my friends and customers have been asking me where bits are from. I thought I'd put together a little blog post on some of my favourite items. Today I have gone for my favourite gothic items, you would say gothic considering 3 of the items consist of pentagrams but its definitely one of my favourite symbols.

Firstly I have these stunning hooped Pentagram earrings that were bought for me as a present from 'Me and Zena' which are available from Asos.com for £16.00. The brand Kill Star also do a version of these earrings for a little more expensive however I believe they are bigger.



Secondly I recently bought this incredible velvet choker with silver pentagram from my new favourite jewellery shop online 'Shop Moon Child' (shopmoonchild.bigcartel.com). It's perfect to change up the look of an outfit with just one bit of jewellery. They have such a gorgeous range of products and purple/pink velvet chokers also.




Thirdly is my silver pentagram ring. I actually bought this from Camden market which may be a pain for people to go to but it was worth it as it's real silver therefore I can wear it all the time without my fingers going green and it was only £20. I have seen a couple on eBay so that might be a best bet! If your planning to wear it all the time and you get green fingers too its worth spending the money!



And last it my beautiful white studded choker. I actually got this on eBay for £8 so its actually a bargain! I think the white leather makes it look a lot more feminine and definitely easier to wear. You can also wear the pentagram choker and white studded choker together which is a perfect combination!


No comments:

Post a Comment