Monday 4 March 2013

Topshop Concession Launch 03/03/2013

As you may or may not know Jennifer Hope launched a concession with Topshop Oxford Circus, London yesterday. We are extremely excited about this and wanted to tell everyone weeks and weeks ago but I felt like a might put a bad omen on it. Anyway, we are finally in store!

Massive thanks to the management, buyers and admin at Topshop that have been extremely helpful in making this as smooth as possible for us. I have met some wonderful people already in the first couple of weeks visiting the store that only more good can come of it.

The concession is situated on the bottom floor of Topshop, not the entrance floor but two down from that along with the Topshop shoes. I am sharing the space with amazing concession brands like Motel, Ragged Priest, Art Disco, Rare etc that is a massive privilege for me.

I've added some pictures underneath of what is available in store at the moment!











No comments:

Post a Comment