Thursday 21 March 2013

The Drop Date Womens Saucony Master Control

I am going to be writing a few Womens trainer reviews for The Drop Date. The Drop Date is a website designed to organise the chaos when it comes to UK trainer releases. The site lets you know when and where you can pick up the releases as well as letting you know about promotions such as competitions and special discounts from the UK retailers. The site also offers 'News and Reviews' of new releases, which is where I come in. I shall be writing a few reviews on some of the new Womens trainer releases in the UK. I'd like to think of looking at them from a design point of view as well as technical to give you an altogether bloody brilliant review check out the link to read my review on the Womens Saucony Master Control in Pink/Lime and Turquoise.











No comments:

Post a Comment