Thursday 9 January 2014

Shop Dutty Kensal Rise

When I was studying in Bristol two extraordinary ladies took me on to work with them in their shop, firstly as work experience but then gave me a job! They gave me so much advice and guidance throughout my time in Bristol as a fashion student but also as a friend. If you are Bristol based you will have heard of them, Shop Dutty, run my Louisa Jones and Joh Rindom.

The girls stocked Jennifer Hope straight out of UNI so they saw the potential in me before anyone else did which will always stay with me. ANYWAY enough of the emotional stuff, a few months back the girls opened another Shop Dutty store in London! The store looks incredible and stocks brands such as myself to Kuccia to Duttys own brand. If your around the area of London make sure you check out the new Shop dutty store in Kensal Rise, London. Also Boom Nails are there every Saturday taking appointments so one visited will get you kitted out for your Saturday night!

Shop Dutty London: 54 College Road, Kensal Rise, London.
Shop Dutty Bristol: 116 Cheltenham Road, Bristol.






No comments:

Post a Comment