Wednesday 6 February 2013

Outfit of the day new neon 'Hope' Beanie

In light of our new 'HOPE' beanies released today I thought I'd put together an outfit of the day including one of the 3 colourways to show you how I might choose to wear it! I'm going to be doing the other colours within the next couple of days!


In todays outfit of the day I have gone for a lively but cosy outfit with our new Neon Yellow and Black 'Hope' beanie and some of our leggings with a bit of yellow and lime in them to match. I have quietened the outfit down a bit with this oversized knitted black jumper from Topshop with a lime green satchel with black detail also from Topshop. I have chosen a gold spiky necklace from River Island and some black suede Nike Air Max1s which you can pick up from any Size? store. 







No comments:

Post a Comment